Sending Love / HLS Watercolor Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm sharing a tropical floral card created for this months challenge at


I've stamped and coloured beautiful "Plumeria florals" by Tubbycraft using watercolors.
Fun shaker element is added to the card for little interest. Dienamics are from MFT.

Pattern paper has been ink blended with moved lawn distress oxide ink. Sequins are from Mudra crafts and Little birdie crafts.


Hope you liked my card. Hop over to Happy Little Stampers blog and play along by entering your lovely watercolor creations.


Thank you for stopping by!

Stay Healthy and stay Crafty! Hugs
Bhavya

Linking my card to:

Comments

  1. Wow, your colouring is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your florals are stunning. I like the shaker element on your beautiful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Bahavya!! I love those stunning flowers! I haven't seen them before on stamps. Your design showcases them wonderfully! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. . Love those colours an that gold. . Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)