Good Luck Card/DT/CIC #514

 Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Monday!!

I'm sharing my card created for ongoing challenge at Cupcake Inspirations

Theme for current challenge is - CATS. Isn't it pawsome?

There is plenty of kitten stamps I've hoarded. I've used "That's Genius" stamp set from clearly besotted. The cute kittens and puppies in this set are so adorable. While making this card I've made few bookmarks as well. 


For the beautiful heart background, I've used "Polka heart backdrop" from lawn fawn and scalloped border panel from MFT.

That's all for now. Hope you like my card.

Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations to win amazing prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Entering my card to:

http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2021/03/pip-challenge-2111.html#comment-form


Comments

  1. Yours cats absolutely gorgeous πŸ˜»πŸ±πŸ˜ΊπŸ‘ congrats
    Have a great day, hugs and blessing from Chile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)