DT AAABirthday #23 - Patterned Paper

 Hello Crafty Friends!

We are having a new challenge at AAA Birthday.

 

After a long break, finally got wee bit free time to create this simple yet layered card for the challenge with the theme PATTERN PAPER.





I've used Happy die namics from Hello bluebird and b'day sentiment from Mft. Pattern paper by little birdie crafts. Kraft handwritten paper is the old one which I've been hoarding.
Kept the card design very simple but added just few sequins to finish off. 
They are from Pretty pink posh and little birdie crafts.


Hope you like my card, do hop over to AAA Birthday blog as we have talented Guest designer Colien with a great inspirational card and play along by entering your lovely creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Stay Safe and Stay Safe! Hugs

Bhavya





Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)