You Light Up My Life/DT CIC#512

  Hello Crafty Friends! Happy Monday!!

Sharing my DT inspiration for the second week of our theme challenge at Cupcake Inspirations with the theme - For those you love. 

As Vday is only few days away I've created a card using "Love you watts" digis from our current challenge Little Scraps Of Heaven.


I've colored the image using watercolour paints. Added glossy accents on bulb heart and Nuvo liquid drops black on eyes, nose.


I've a stamped background using Lawn Fawn You turned me on stamps.
Added a sentiment and few sequins to complete the card.

That's all for now. Hope you like my card.


Do visit Cupcake Inspirations blog for more inspiration and play along by entering your lovely creations to win amazing prizes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya


Comments