To Some Bunny Special/DT Crafty friends challenge#149

  Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm very excited to share my first card as a Design team member at Crafty friends challenge.

Theme for the challenge is Animals or Birds.

I've used adorable "Bunny smelling flowers" digi stamp from generous sponsors Lee Holland Designs for my card.


I've coloured the image in watercolors and adhered onto an ink blended background in Tumbled ink and  Moved lawn d.o.inks.

Sentiment is from Clearly besotted - Woodland kisses stamps, which is heat embossed in white. Added  diamond stickle for little sparkle to the centre of the flowers.


Had so fun creating this card, hope you like it!

Hop over to Crafty friends challenge bog. Play along by entering your adorable critter creations and win amazing stamp as prize from


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya


Linking up my card to :

SSS monday challenge-love/Hearts

PIP challenge #2105





Comments

  1. Hello Bhavya
    Thanks for making your beautiful DT card for the ‘animals/birds’ challenge. Glad you are on our team... have a lovely month until our next challenge.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute this little scene is Bhavya! I love the pastels you chose and all the little details that make your card look so 'finished' - the sequins, that wonderful embossed frame, the beautiful colouring. Great job! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)