Floral Heart Birthday Card/DT CC&S#405

Hello Crafty Friends!

We are with a new colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. Talented Julie is hosting it with cheerful trio of inspirational colors.

I've created a simple card using Fabulous florals from Uniko and the sentiment is from Spellbinders.

I've coloured the image using watercolor brush makers, added white gel pen highlights and little sparkle using stickles. Just to give little texture and interest I've traced a border around the floral image using an old glaze pen tip to get embossed look.

Sentiment is embossed in white and few sequins are adhered using glossy accents.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches for the inspiration by our Guest designer Valerie and fellow DTs..

Play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya



Linking up my card to :

Uniko is celebrating their 9th birthday.

SSS monday challenge-love/Hearts

PIP challenge #2105

Comments

  1. Bhavya your heart of flowers is beautiful and I love the addition of the scored frame that adds a subtle outline to your panel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation. I like how you outlined the image for an embossed effect....I'll have to remember that because it really adds a nice touch to the image! The colors are so pretty together. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the colors! This border was traced? Not dry embossed with a die? I need to try that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining in on Uniko's Birthday fun. Crafty Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful card Bhavya, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)