Snowdrop Thank You Card/ DT HLS - Feb

Hello crafty friends!!

New month... a new challenge has started at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge.

So here is quick simple watercolor thank you card created using beautiful Snowdrop flower from Uniko.


I've coloured flowers in watercolors. Added ink blended "Thanks"sentiment, which is ink blended in Shaded lilac and Peacock feathers d.o.inks. 
Background panel is prepped with stenciled Herringbone design from Craftangles. 


Hope you liked my card. Hop over to Happy Little Stampers blog and play along by entering your lovely watercolor creations.


Thanks for stopping by!

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! 
Hugs!!

Bhavya

Comments

  1. I love all the layers on your card. The flower is beautiful. Wonderful card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these flowers and your colouring has made me fall in for that stamp set. Your card is so beautiful with soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Bhavya! Love the soft tones that you've used, and the sparkles on top too! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you coloured these pretty snowdrops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card, Bhavya! I love those beautiful snowdrops! It is a lovely elegant, delicate card! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Snowdrops always say spring to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)