Slimline Birthday Card/AAA Birthday DT

Hello Crafty Friends!



I'm excited to share my first card created as a design team member for AAA Birthday Challenge.


We are having a theme - A Stencil Background for this month's challenge





I've created a birthday card with sweet sprinkles using stencil from Mft. It is my favourite go to stencil for birthday cards. Alphabet dies are also from Mft and cupcake image is from Twinkle lanes.

Hope you like my card, do hop over the blog as we have Guest designer Melanie with a great inspirational card and play along by entering your lovely creations.


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Stay Safe and Stay Crafty! Hugs!!


Bhavya



Comments

  1. That's a very sweet (Literally) and pretty card. Love slimlines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Great choice of stencil and fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous birthday card, sprinkle are the perfect choice for the background

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)