Floral Thank You Card/CC&S DT/#403

 Hello Crafty Friends!

We are with a colour challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches. Jeanne is hosting it with cheerful inspirational colors.

I've created a CAS thank you card using flowers from Mudra craft stamps-Rose mini buds,YOU and made my day from MFT-All about you.

I've stamped and coloured flowers in watercolor paints, added gold chunky glitter to the centre. Then stamped YOU word in Hero arts-Rose mudder ink many times to get stamped impression and my tonic studios stamping platform really came handy. 

I've heat embossed "made my day" sentiment in white and "YOU"in shimmery clear embossing powder by Ranger.

That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches and play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya



 

Comments

  1. What a perfect, perfect card Bhavya! I love the cluster of flowers standing in for the 'O' and the beautifully placed sentiment label and all your little glittery details. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love how you have blended the pink and yellow on the flowers. Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Bhavya! I love the way you incorporated the flowers into your sentiment design and the little touch of gold too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clever substitution! This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning! The floral image is beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card, Bhavya!!! I also want to point out the chunk glitter on the letters. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)