Much Appreciocean /CC&S DT/#404

 Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card created for the new sketch challenge at CAS Colors & Sketches

Talented fellow DT - Jeanne is hosting it with a lovely sketch for the challenge, which I've linked at the bottom of the post.

I've ink blended a waves and ocean using Lucky clover, Broken china and Faded jeans distress oxide inks. Flicked water for waves and watery look to the design. 

Using tiny fishes from MFT-Ocean fun stamp set, I've stamped in black and sentiment in red versafine ink.


That's all for today! Hope you like my card and do visit CAS Colors & Sketches and play along by entering your lovely creations but remember to keep it CAS(clean and simple).

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Stay Safe & Stay Crafty! Hugs!!

Bhavya



Comments

  1. So beautiful card, Bhavya. For the most, the watery expression looks so real. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good pun and this one suits your underwater scene perfectly. Great job Bhavya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your ink blended and water-splashed ocean Bhavya! And those happy fish!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)