Newton Ornament Xmas Card

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

Hope you are all safe and having fun crafting!!

I'm here with an adorable kitten card, whom I cannot call naughty or nice! I guess even Santa will include him on the nice list because of his cuteness:)


I've colored this cute kitten from Ornamental Newton stamp set in current Inky paws challenge #137 colors. Sentiment is from Mft's Happy pawlidays, which i've heat embossed in gold. Even little the detail on ornament also embossed in gold. 
While he is messing and hanging on the ornament, his cute little hat is falling off! lol

That's it for today! Hope you like my card! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya






Challenges entering :

Comments

  1. So cute. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitty, especially the little stripes on his paws! Your pine boughs are perfect with this ornament! So glad you joined us for our Inky Paws color challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute card. Fun image, love your colors and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I really love the background here and your kitten ornament is very sweet! It all came together so lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)