Merry Moments/First DT post for CC&S

  Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm very excited to share my first card as Design team member at CASColours&Sketches.

There are so many wonderful colour and sketch from the past challenges at CC&S. I've created my card inspired by Sketch from challenge #374 and Colours from #354.

I've used Merry moments stamp set from MFT. Firstly I've stamped the images and by masking them, added snowy borders. Then colored them using watercolor brush pens. Splattered white paint for falling snow effect. Once it has dried, added clear chunky glitter on the snowy borders for added interest. Finally added sparkly snowflake die cuts to finish my card.

CC&S is celebrating milestone 400th challenge with Uniko as our challenge sponsor.

Create your holiday cards using theme colors or sketches from past challenges from this year(2020)

Please join us at CASColours&Sketches. Can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!
Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya


Comments

  1. This is adorable Bhavya! I love this new way that Santa is delivering gifts (although he might have to get a move on!!) Such pretty colours and I like the way you added a little white on white interest in the background. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! Love the snow effects and way to go with a double challenge right off the bat. Welcome to CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Bhavya!! Love this!!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)