You Make My Tail Wag!

Hello crafty friends! 

Sharing my Pets and its cute paws cards inspired by wonderful sketch at CAS colours and sketches

As I told in my previous post, sky's the limit and infinite possibilities for this sketch:)

 

Sharing two cards, both are created using Fiskars-Barking mad stamp set. These Chihuahua(or is it a puppy) silhouette stamp which I haven't used before was perfect for this. I've stamped in many shades of distress oxide inks but any color inks will work as well.  


Paw card below was also created using the same stamp set, stamped in pearlescent Tsukineko chocolate ink pad to show muddy paws. Applied little clear dimensional liquid for added fun.


Hope you like my cards as much as I enjoyed creating it!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya



 CAS colours and sketches #394




Comments

  1. Both of these are adorable - I love the pet theme. Those rainbow puppies are too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puppy cards!!!! Your rainbow colored one is especially eye catching! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)