Sending Holiday Joy!

Hello Crafty Friends! 
I'm here with a simple winter Holiday card inspired by the Inky paws challenge - sketch similar to the one I've shared yesterday! 


For my card I've used adorable Newton jumping on a Christmas tree as he is playing with the tree ornament from NNDs Newton curious Christmas stamp set. 

Stamped snowflakes in Tsukineko brilliance moonlight ink and added some splatters in white paint by Monte marte. Colored the image in watercolors paints by Daler rowney. 
Ink blending by Rangers distress oxide inks. Snowy glitter cardstock and sequins from little birdie. 
Finally added white gel pen detail and dimensional liquid to finish. 

Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya



Challenges entering:




Comments

  1. Love seeing Newton in a Christmas tree (brings back memories of my own lovely kitten doing the exact same thing). Your snow-filled background is the purr-fect setting. So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the challenge. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! Love it! Thanks for joining us in our sketch challenge at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)