Pink Christmas

 Hello Crafty Friends! How are you doing?

Today I'm here a winter Holiday card inspired by sketch at Inky paws challenge #135

Winter scene can be in other than blue right? especially while making cards...so I made one in pink😉

 I've used Newton's curious Christmas and MFT Merry moments stamp sets for my card. Images are colored using watercolor paints. For ink blending back panel, I've used picked raspberry, worn lipstick distress oxide inks and stamped snowflake using Tsukineko brilliance moonlight ink. Splatters from white Monte morte paint.

Added Ranger glossy accent and Nuvo blackdimensionall liquids on cute bird, Newton(cat's)nose, snowman's nose,buttons and eyes.While applying dimensional liquid on cute snowman's eyes..I messed it up. To save my image, which took soo much time to colour, I covered it up with paper dots and added glossy accents on it. Lucky it worked:)

Hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed creating it!
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya




Challenges Entering:










Comments

  1. I'm in love with your card. It's a great idea to use pink!! Love this color and your card design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink winter cards are really growing on me. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and pretty. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pretty pink! A wonderfully designed winter card! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the challenge! Love the colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the pink! Thanks for joining us at Merry Little Christmas challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)