Penguin & mouse Holiday card/ CAS

Hello crafty friends!
How is your weekend going? 

Today I'm here with two adorable holiday card in clean and simple style. I've used Seasonal line up stamp set from clearly besotted for both my cards:)


For my first card I've used acetate sheet to give little interest to the design and by ink blended snowy sky on the behind panel. Hope you can see it in the below picture.
I've added sparkly chunky glitter to the base to make it look like ice.


For my second card, I've simply stamped along the edge and colored.


                        Both cards are inspired to create by several challenges which are listed at end of this post.

Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya





Challenges entering:
 

Comments

  1. Both gorgeous cards and I love how you did the clear panel on the first! Thanks so much for joining our snow challenge at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards. Your colouring is absolutely amazing, and I love the see-through element in the first card. Thank you for joining the AAA Cards Challenge.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a cute image and super colours, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an amazing idea, looks totally awesome! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic card! Amazing coloring and adorable little scene. Thanks for joining us at AAA cards! Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)