Dare to fly!!

Hello Crafty friends!

Started my week creating this beautiful feather card. I've used
Dare to fly stamp set from Mudra Craft Stamps. Which has a beautiful quote to express your feeling of encouragement.


I started my card by heat embossing sentiment in gold on a rectangular panel and set it aside.
Stamped feather stamp to create background and embossed in white. Added distress oxide inks in shades of pink,orange and yellow mixed with pearlescent liquid. One dry added the sentiment panel with foam dimensionals. 


Finally added few gold sequins and fussy cut feathers to finish off my card.

Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya







Challenges entering:








Comments

  1. Wow. This is so pleasing on the eye. Thanks for Playing along the Mudra challenge. Good luck !

    Manasa Priya,
    DT - Mudra 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)