Tulip bouquet coloring on vellum/ Birthday card

 Hello Crafty friends!

Hope you are all safe, healthy and crafting:)

Today I'm sharing a card inspired by the gorgeous autumn colors at ctd#613.  Those made me think of mesmerizing fall leaves and its beauty. But I controlled myself from doing a card with autumn foliage, I tried something new, colouring on vellum and using kraft card as base. 


I have used SSS Sketch Tulip Bouquet and MFT Bitty Birthday wishes for my card. 


Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and crafty! Hugs!!
Bhavya


Entering my card to 




Polka doodle , Digichoosday ,  Cinspirations

inkspirationalchallenge



Comments

  1. What a gorgeous and vibrant tulip card! Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tulips! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tuplips and I like how they look on kraft! Your fun use of color with the peek of patterned paper is great. Thanks so much for playing at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shauna! Glad to liked it!!
      Had so fun playing along !!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card. So sweet. Thanks for entering PD Digichooseday. Madison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)