Succulent birthday card

Hello crafty friends! Happy FriYAY!!

Today I'm here with a card inspired by Timeout challenge- picture, Paper players-sketch and Seize the birthday challenge-theme.
All of them had the elements which I enjoy the most creating, succulents, woodgrain, trios, texture, mandala etc.


I started my card with two white panels. One cut in many pieces lengthwise and ink smushed to mimic wooden planks using pumice stone distress inks. Then stamped with woodgrain stamp, arranged and adhered on another panel.
Stamped beautiful mandala design for the background.

Then I stamped, colored and fussy cut succulents from MFT. Using tag die namics l cut out three tag elements and stamped mandala design using grey distress oxide ink for subtle look.
Then adhered the succulents on it. Later on to back panel with 3d foam dimensionals.


By ink blending my sentiment strip with seedless preserves, prepped and embossed belated birthday sentiment from Mft in gold, then adhered it on my card.
Finally added sparkle, highlights and few sequins filled with liquid accents to finish my card.

Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

  1. This is a lovely take on our challenge. Love how you went with the background mandalas so softly and then stunning colouring and a touch of pink-like you added the sentiment on this. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sandie! Had so fun creating and playing along!!

      Delete
  2. The background is perfect for your cacti. Beautifully colored, too. So glad you joined us and shared this fabulous card with us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jaydee! Had so much fun playing along!!

      Delete
  3. What an awesome card! I actually thought your woodgrain was from pattern paper! And I absolutely adore what you've done with the succulents - the coloring and the design with the three tags is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so late in commenting, but this is just a wonderful take on Challenge 173. I love the background you created, and your cacti are beautifully colored. Awesome take! Thanks for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your background was inspired and that trio of cactuses is fabulous!


    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)