Hugs & Kisses

 Hello crafty friends! Happy Tuesday!!

Today I'm here with my second post for the day with simple supportive cards inspired by Time out challenges.

As women multitasking and balancing life and work we often forget to self check and have awareness about the Breast cancer. It was a great cause TOC came up with. This card is for all the wonderful women out there!! 

For these cards I've used love notes stamps set from clearly besotted. Tried giving little details on the background panel using mft frame dies. Few frame die cuts will be enough to cover the panel by adhering it slightly off centre and trimming off extras.

Hope you like my card! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya




Challenges entering:




Comments

  1. So pleased you joined us to help spread this important message and with a fab and fun card. Love the detail of the frame dies on the background and they really show up against this vibrant pink. Adorable image and super ombre colouring of the heart! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its makes me so happy to see a card made for all those incredible women out there struggling to get everything done, as well as battle cancer, and it couldn't be sweeter! I just love the font, really does look hand painted and the little hippo and puppy are beautifully coloured. Really love the white frames against the pink for the background, adds a bit of interest without taking away from the sentiment. And of course your so good for decorating the inside of your card too (something I always forget about....). I'm over the moon you joined us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute and perfect for our challenge! Love the tiny critters and the CAS designs. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Breast Cancer Awareness card is so sweet! I love the critters you used for it! Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on winning drawer at Time Out-see blog for details-we loved your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I am glad you made it for a special reason to support this awareness, I made 6 cards too. Thanks for joining at Miy It Up Challenge Blog and wishing you good luck. Hugs, Veana R. DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)