Happy Bear-thday /CAS card

Hello Crafty Friends! 

 I'm here with my second post for the day! It's a clean and simple birthday card created for CAS colours and sketches challenge.



Started my card with stamping and masking, adorable Bear from MFT. Then added detail to the background by stamping birthday sentiment repeatedly. Then removed the masking and coloured the cute Bear, balloon and gift in challenge theme colors. using watercolor paints 

Finally added stamped sentiment on a white banner  and adhered the whole panel onto a white card base to finish off.

Hope you like my CAS card! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe and stay crafty! Hugs!
Bhavya




Challenges entering:

CAS colours and sketches challenge #393



Comments

  1. I love that little bear!!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little bear. Love your use of our colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... what a darling bear! Your card put a smile on my face! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a cute card and I love the design! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that card! I mean the bear! So glad you have entered your hat into our Design Team member call, wishing you the best of luck. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)