You see the best in me

 Hello Crafty Friends!!


I'm super excited to share my floral thank you card created for MFT's coloring virtuoso category. 

When we think about peonies, often imagine on a vintage themed card design or on a regular sympathy card but I wanted my beautiful peonies to adorn on a super sweet thank you card for a friend, who had your back during difficult times.

I wanted to create a simple and contemporary design for the background. I came up with creating acrylic sheet stencil using MFT "triangle stax die namics". Used turquoise shades of distress inks for ink blending the inverted triangles, then to simple drawing outline repeatedly to get the pattern. 

Next stamped and colored the beautiful peonies from Mft's "fresh cut flowers" stamp set using watercolor paints and used shimmer pen on the petals. Added silver chunky glitter on the centre for some peonies. 

Finally adhered the flowers and added "You see the best in me" thank you sentiment from Mft's all about you stamp set on the base panel.

I'm keeping my tutorial short as I'm working on another card for MFT's Innovation category.

I'm super excited to share my entry in MFT's

2020 Card Design Superstar: Coloring Virtuoso
Hope you liked my card ! Thank you for stopping by!!
Stay safe & stay crafty!

Bhavya

Comments