Meow & Forever

 Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm so excited to share with you that my card has been picked as favourites in Newton's Nook Design Team. Woo hoo!


Sharing the card I've created for the challenge. Hope you'll like it!



Thank you so much NND family!
Challenge #129 was super fun sketch challenge to play along. Created the card using "Newton's Sweetheart" stamp set.

http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2020/08/inky-paws-challenge-129-winners.html



             Sharing few card details as I've modified the sketch with two floating balloons, stuck behind the cute cat couple and added cloud in the background. Then adhered on the pink ink blended back panel. 




Finally added glossy accents, shimmer, sequins and dimensional drops to finish the card.




I've enjoyed so much creating this card:) Hope you like it! 
So that's it for today!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs
Bhavya








Comments