I whale always love you

Hello everyone!

Today I challenged myself to make masculine themed card. Found my all time favourite whale stamp from Avery elles "whale hello" and chevron background stamp from Heidi swapp.

As I wanted it to be pretty simple and easy to make card I chose only two colors excluding black, grey and white as my neutrals. 

For my card I started with stamping using navy color ink and gradually moving to turquoise "teal zeal" from memento. For this used tonic studios stamping platform with masking on 1/3 of my panel. Added my sentiment and hearts with same ink but for little dimension added glaze pens in blue and clear.

For the card base I wanted it to be slight grey not bright white, so I ink blended it with iced spruce and splattered clear shimmer white watercolors from ku


Then moved on to birthday die cut sentiment from hello bluebird and gave little dimension using sakura black glaze pen. Ink blended the dried panel with lucky clover lightly and adhered all the elements.
Added glossy accents on hearts on the candle light and few sparkly clear sequins:)


Finally finished off the card by adhering my colored whale with 3d foam dimensional with shimmer using wink of stella clear and nuvo crystal drops in ebony black for the eye. 

Hope you like my today's masculine card and 
hope it might inspire you to create!

Challenges entering my card to:


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs!
Bhavya 


 

Comments

  1. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Love the chevron patterned water and the small little hearts coming out of his spout! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Great inspiration. Love how you used chevron, and super instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Bhavya ! I love the way you used the challenge colors !
    Thank you so much for playing along at the Color Hues Challenge !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your kind words Hannelie! Had so fun playing along with those inspirational colors!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)