Happy halloween / Inky paws challenge

 Hello crafty friends!!

Hope your week is going great!

Today I'm here with a card I did few days back inspired by the Inky paws sketch challenge#132. I'm very glad to announce, It has been picked as favourites:)

Find the details here

Thank a lot @Newtonnookdesigns

Hope you like my card! I had so fun creating it! Hope it inspires you to create something today!

Thanks for stopping by! love and hugs!!

Bhavya


Challenges entering:

Retro rubber challenge 

(as my cute stamp set is from 2016 release, more than 3 y/o)





Comments

  1. How cute! I love this little kitty along with the cute pumpkins! Sweet as can be! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much LeAnne! It was fun to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how adorable is Newton, hiding amongst the pumpkins! So sweet! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)