Happy candle birthday card / No stamping

Hello everyone!

Tried something new today!! making a birthday card without involving any stamping:)

 Was inspired by Simon says wednesday challenge 

For my card I started with ink blending over candle stencil created using Mft birthday candles die namics.  then used clear sparkle embossing paste over little birdie crafts stencil and allowed it to dry.

Meanwhile I die cut happy letters three times for the dimension and ink blended in rainbow colors ,colored the edges with grey zig brush pen, added lot of sparkle using wink of stella brush pen and drew lines for some added interest.


Then moved on to birthday die cut sentiment from hello bluebird and gave little dimension using sakura black glaze pen. Ink blended the dried panel with lucky clover lightly and adhered all the elements.
Added glossy accents on hearts on the candle light and few sparkly clear sequins:)


For the base panel, used several strips of white cardstock which has been in the box, finally I put them to use by ink blending in rainbow colors and adhered randomly and die cut to an A2 size. 
Finally finished off the card by adhering the first panel on a black card for a little border and mounted it onto rainbow base panel then onto a folded white card base.

Hope you like my card and 
hope it might inspire you to create!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs!
Bhavya 



Entering my card to:






Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)