Santa With Presents - Holiday Card

    Hello theređź‘‹

How are you all doing?



Today I'm here with a holiday card, created using Holiday friends stamp set from Gerdasteinerdesigns.
Focused on creating a starry night sky scene card for ssswchallenge,  you can create an adorable scene with this stamp. I've one more design in my mind will soon be sharing in my future post :)







Created the Starry night sky with ink blending distress oxide inks and splattered white,silver and glittery watercolors and let it air dry.

Moved on to create a grassy stitched die cut panel by distessing it with moved lawn inks.
Then stamped and colored with my fav medium -watercolors, I fussy cut all the images and added white gel pen details.

Adhered Santa, reindeer and few presents with 3d foam dimensionals , also the stars in the sky. Applied glossy accents, stickles glitter to stars and other to finish the card.







Hope you liked the card, will see you in my next post:)

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day!


Comments