Pet Holiday Tags - Here comes the SANTA

Hello Again 
How are you all doing? Hope you are having blast Crafting :)

Today I'm here with another tutorial featuring the adorable cactuses of "Sticky Note"stamp set from Pink & Main.



I wanted beautiful turquoise background for the card so created stripes by painting with watercolors, then added splatters using silver pearlescent mix Hello Again 
How are you all doing? Hope you are having a blast Crafting :)

I've been wanting to make some gift tags from past few weeks, using adorable "lunar animals"stamp set from Mama Elephant, but somehow I managed to make a few yesterday but only used five cute critters from the set as rest of them have been used by my little crafter as a coloring image and she has painted them rainbow, how creative :)


For these winter scene tags I've ink blended the card using distress inks from and added splatter using white paint. Then added little sparkle with clear sparkle embossing paste and kept it aside for drying.
Stamped and colored critters in watercolors and fuzzy cut added details white signo gel pen, for the Santa hat used stickles and snow white pearl drops. Have also used the same for sheep wool for some dimension.


Added "Here comes Santa" sentiment from SSS using satin red versafine ink, but it all came together when I stamped those snowflakes from lawn fawn happy howlidays stamp set.
Then added all the cute Santas using some 3d foam dimensionals on the tag.


Tied some bakers twine in red. I had some tiny bells in my stash from last year, thought to use it for the tags, so used some silver twine to tie it to the top end.
Finally added some glossy accents to critters nose and nuvo drops in black to the eyes to complete the tags.

Hope you liked them! Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your support:)
Love and hugs
Bhavya


Comments

  1. Cute tags. Thanks for sharing with us at MLC this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie for your sweet words, it was fun to play along and looking forward to next week challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)