You Are The Best - Slimline Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
How you all doing?
 It is friday and I'm looking forward for the weekend but
meanwhile I have created a fun slimline card to share with you today, featuring Your Next Stamps "Photo Booth" stamp set with adorable cat and dog images.



As YNS is hosting their play along challenge - theme is "Go long".  So I made my first slimline card!
 I have been thinking to try making a slimline card but lucky that design team has inspired me to create one this time for sure! 




click the link above to join the fun!



Thanks for stopping by! see you in my next post:)
Happy Crafting friends, keep creating:)



Comments

  1. I have the same set and it was great to see your fabulous card in the challenge. This set is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Anne V. Yes, set is super fun! Perfect for polaroid images:)

      Delete
  2. So glad we inspired you to give a long card a try. We love your creative take on the challenge. The line of cards is perfect and the paw print background is so fun. Thanks for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, it was fun and looking forward to new YNS challenge:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)