Let's Celebrate - Cactus Birthday Card


Hello Crafty Friendsđź‘‹
How are you all doing? Hope you all are safe :)

Today I'm here with another tutorial featuring the adorable cactuses of "Sticky Note"stamp set from Pink & Main.


Here I'm sharing the process of making this sweet cacati birthday card.

Firstly, as I wanted beautiful turquoise background for the card so created stripes by painting with watercolors, then added splatters using silver pearlescent mix from ranger and set it aside for drying.
For the one more panel I die cut with lawn fawns itsy bitsy polka dot craft dies and placed it over a yellow card bit off centered. 


Then I stamped and colored the adorable cactuses from the stamp set and for other designs used several different stamp sets.
Placed all of them as I wanted with 3d foam dimensionals and added let's celebrate banner from lawn fawn.

Finally added shimmer, glossy accent and enamel dots. Used an A2 white folded card base and adhered the panel to complete the card.

Hope this inspires you to create !

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you in my next post:)
Stay safe and stay happy!

Comments