Let's Avocuddle - Avocado Pun Card

Hello theređź‘‹
Today in my first post I'm sharing a avocado pun card featuring Sizzix's Avocuddle stamp set.
     First I've prepared an A2 folded card base and set it aside, then moved on to creating two background panels.
     Since I wanted to create a simple yet detailed white on white card, I've embossed first panel with woodgrain background dienamics.
     Next created the centre background panel with stitched rectangle dienamics and added stiched woodgrain detail as well. 
     Then moved onto creating little shadow effect with slightly applying distress ink in circular motion and set it aside.
     Finally I've stamped and coloured the avocado stamps with watercolors and given additional details with white gel pen.
    Then adhered all the panels as wanted on the card base and added the avo couple with 3d dimensionals. Placed the sentiment strip and hearts as I wanted on the base.
     Finally added glossy accents to the heart shaped seed on avo to complete the card.

     So that's it for today, thanks so much for stopping by!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comment,I really appreciate it. I love and enjoy to read all your lovely comments:)