There Is Always Something To Be Thankful For

Hello Crafty Friends
I'm so excited to share with you that my card has been chosen as Winner in Newton's Nook Designs  Inky Paws Challenge #107! YAY!

http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2019/10/inky-paws-challenge-107-winners.html

I'm so very thankful for choosing my card, NND family!

When I saw the awesome fall colours of the challenge, knew I'm going to have lots of fun creating fall themed card using "Bushels of love" stamp set.

(click on the image to visit their shop)
                       --------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing the card I've created for the challenge.
Keep reading to know how it has been created using one of my fav "Bushels of Love" stamp from Newton's Nook designs


First I took brown card and folded it to an A2 size for the card base.
For the background panel I have ink blended with distress oxide inks with cloud stencil and sprayed little gold pearlescent watercolors over and kept it aside for drying.
Stamped and heat embossed the "There is always something to be thankful for" sentiment.



Later moved on to create the grassy hill and ink blended edges slightly and splattered the distress ink to create little interest and adhered it to the background panel.
Coloured the adorable stamped fox, pumpkins and mushroom using watercolors and adhered it using 3d foam dimensionals. Then added stamped and colored bird and hearts.


Finally added glossy accents, shimmer, sequins and dimensional drops to finish the card.

Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed creating the card:)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs
Bhavya









Comments