Foxy With His Friends - Winter Christmas Scene Card

Hello Crafty Ladies
How is your day going?

 Today I'm here with my first Christmas card this year, featuring Neat and Tangled "Schoolhouse" stamp set. I challenged myself creating a winter holiday scene with the non christmas stamps set.

In this fun winter holiday scene, adorable fox is trying to catch snowflakes and having snow much fun with his friends. Hope you'll like it !




I'll be entering this card to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, It so last minute but this is my first entry for any of their challenges. But when I first started stamping, started my supplies purchase from SSS. I still remember the THANK YOU note with cute"Simon"logo on it. 

Sharing the link for the challenge, have fun creating and joining here for their challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting:)











Comments